Cedar Park Pediatric Dentistry Re-Opening on Monday, May 4, 2020!!!!
As challenging as the last few weeks have been for all of us, there seems to be some positive news emerging here in Texas. We appreciate your understanding and patience during all the delay and rescheduling that was necessary during these times and want to assure you that we will be doing everything in our power to “catch up” in the weeks to come. Dr. Vasut and our entire staff are eager to get back to work taking care of your kids!
As we start the process of re-opening our clinic to all services, we want to make everyone aware of how we are proceeding and what you can expect for the next several weeks. All these procedures and protocols are in response to recommendations by the CDC, OSHA, The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, and The American Dental Association. Please know that although some of these protocols may seem odd, behind the masks and social distance will still be the same friendly, caring bunch you have come to know over the years. We hope everyone is well and look forward to seeing you all soon.
- We will continue to be open and available during our normal business hours as well as on 24- hour emergency call.
- We will continue to see all emergencies immediately.
- As is our normal practice, we will follow CDC and OSHA guidelines and protocols to protect both your family and our staff from the transmittal of any disease.
- We have reconfigured our clinic and will be carefully scheduling all appointments to avoid a full or crowded waiting room and clinic. This will allow distancing space during your child’s appointment time. We would ask that you limit family members that accompany you to your child’s appointment to a minimum, ideally one parent and the appointed child or children.
- We will continue to screen our staff, patients, and all accompanying family members for fever and exposure risk factors prior to entering the office. Please do not have any family member with medical risk factors, exposure risk factors, or any illness accompany you to the appointment.
- Please bring with you and wear a mask or some appropriate mouth/nose covering. Our supply of PPE is adequate, but we are experiencing restrictions in supply from some of our vendors and will not be able to provide masks.
- Please be patient and understanding! Our responsibility and commitment are to provide care for your family in a safe environment and everything we will be doing during these times will be with that end in mind.
Thank you for trusting us with the dental care of your children and please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.